Tuesday, September 30, 2014

Greece DIY in 21 days


 


We have only 21 days for Greece, so I had planned my tour itinerary to be completed  in 21 days. At the beginning 21 days seemed more than enough, but once I researched into Greece I found that I would need another 21 days to cover this beautiful country.

I had made a list of beautiful destinations and regretfully I had to discard one after another so that the rest could fit into my 21 days. My final list of destinations was a mixture of ancient ruins, islands, world heritage sites, mountain villages, gorges and cities. At each of the destination we planned to have the time to enjoy its sights at a enjoyable pace and not to speed by them.

Now that I have a plan drawn up  I hope to achieve the targets that are set for each day.

Come and travel with me by clicking on the 'Day' listed below.

List of Destinations 
(A)  Athens

(B) Mykonos
Day 3
Day 4
Day 5
(C)Santorini
Day 6
Day 7
Day 8
(D) Corinth
Day 9



(E)Mycenae
(F) Nafplion
(G) Mystra
(H) Olympia
(I) Zakynthos
(J) Kefalonia


(K) Corfu
Day 14
(L) Ioannina Lake
(M) Plaka Bridge
(N) Papigo
(O) Oxya Lookout
(P) Vardeto Steps
(Q) Kipoi
(R) Meteora
(S) Lake Plastira
(T) Delphi